Friday, December 24, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY FRIDAY

DSC_0007
Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes, yummmmm.
OhChristmasTree
Oh, Christmas Tree! Oh, Christmas Tree!
DSC_0105
Santa came to visit. 
DSC_0080
Santa's Cookies
DSC_0018
Christmas Breakfast
DSC_0025
Christmas PJs
Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope Fun

Baby girl is with her daddy for Christmas this year, so we decided to push Christmas up one day. Last night was our "Christmas Eve" and today was our "Christmas Day." To be honest, before Alessandra was born we normally opened all of our presents on Christmas Eve. It is just so much more relaxed, in my opinion. Plus, I like the Christmas lights at night. 

Let me just say that parents do NOT get enough credit at Christmastime. I am a planner so, naturally, I had most of my Christmas stuff done way ahead of time. Still, I was up way later than I wanted to be last night because I had to play Santa. Don't get me wrong, I loved it and had tons of fun writing baby girl a note from "Santa" and eating the cookies but, whew, it is still a lot of work. It was truly all worth it when she came into my bedroom to tell me that Santa ate his cookies. She was just so excited. This year is the first year that she has truly gotten excited (I don't think she grasped the whole concept last year). 

Happy Holiday's to all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...