Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DETAILS IN THE FABRIC

DSC_0007
Blazer: Thrifted // Cardi: Target // Dress: Thrifted Vintage, hemmed // Boots: ELLE via Kohl's // Tights: Hue // Sunnies: Tom Ford
DSC_0003
DSC_0021
DSC_0022

There is a tiny hole in the neckline of this dress that I opted out of fixing. I didn't think it would bother me or be all that noticeable. I'm sure it isn't noticeable but it does bother me so, I threw this little guy to distract from it. Baby girl loves opening and closing the wings on the owl and it wasn't until after she was playing with it that I realized the colors of the hands on the clock correspond perfectly with the colors in the dress. I love little details like that. 

Speaking of love ... I kinda love this dress. How adorable would it be with yellow heels and a denim jacket for Spring? Or, red tights for a monochromatic look (something I haven't quite braved before)? Or even mustard tights with my mustard cardi (too much mustard?). I am interested to get other opinions about it because, with dresses like these, I tend to only pull the colors out of the dress and call it a day. How would you wear this dress?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...