Tuesday, January 25, 2011

THE FACE IN THE MIRROR

DSC_0002
Dress: F21 // Shirt: Walmart // Cardi: Target // Shoes: YellowBox // Necklace: "borrowed" from my mum

I definitely thought I had posted this yesterday but, alas, I did not.

This is a direct result of just sorta throwing things on until I find a combination that I like. I think I would have liked the result a little more with a chunkier knit sweater but it was definitely too warm for a heavy sweater. On the other hand, I really love how the orange tones in my necklace and shoes play off of one another. The necklace was a last minute add on in a effort to bring a little color into the outfit. It wasn't until I downloaded the photos that I realized was kinda in-tone with these platforms. Isn't it funny how you notice more thing in a photo than you do in the mirror?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...