Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I GIVE UP

DSC_0005
DSC_0008
DSC_0016

Sweater: Michael Kors via TJMaxx // Skirt: Thrifted Vintage, hemmed / Tights: Hue // Boots: Vintage Etienne Aigner
DSC_0015

I've been trying to write this post for three hours. I can't put my thoughts in order, so here ya go ... consider this me giving up.

  • This is Tionesta Dam. It is one of my favorite places to be in the summer. It normally freezes over in the winter but I couldn't make myself venture out on the ice because I'm kinda a sissy. 
  • I got this little vintage skirt at a rummage sale over the summer (the same one that I got these $2 boots at). It was twice as wide and 3x as long as it is now but how stinking great is that print? So many color option! 
  • I am swearing off leather boots until I make it back to Texas. While they are arguably more stylish than snow boots, my big toe was numb all day long despite my wool socks. 
  • How adorable is baby girl? She held my big, long coat up off the ground so that it didn't lay in the snow. She is pretty great. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...