Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MEET ME AT THE CHAPEL

DSC_0001
Dress: Ross // Tights: Hue // Booties: JCPenny // Necklace: Jupe
DSC_0003

These are what outfit shots look like when you're rushing to get to a wedding because you thought you had time to order and eat a pizza before the service started. Never the less, I love this dress. The wedding happened to be on December 31st, so this outfit also happened to be my NYE outfit. 

Looking back, I wish I had taken a little more time to photograph this beautiful necklace I got at Jupe after my lunch with Terra. It is gold but not TOO gold, just the perfect distressed shade. I love it. I'm sure that I will be wearing it quite I bit so I'll have to get some close ups of it in the near future. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...