Monday, January 3, 2011

MISS SWF

DSC_0124
DSC_0126
DSC_0112
Sweater: F21 // Shirt: Target // Jeans: Gap // Boots: Vintage Etienne Aigner // Bag: Foley&Corinna // Sunnies: Tom Ford
DSC_0108
DSC_0120
DSC_0114
DSC_0116
DSC_0134





DSC_0136

Hands down, the best two things that blogging has brought to my life is inspiration and friendships. I love being able to hop online to browse a few blogs and walk away with tons of new ideas - for clothing, photography, crafting, cooking, you name it. I also love knowing that no matter what state (and quite a few countries) that I might find myself in, I would "know" someone there.

I "met" Terra of Stylish White Female at the beginning of last year. I stumbled upon her blog and thought, whoa she lives in Pittsburgh, I'm from Pennsylvania too! Then I read more and realized that she is originally from a town in Northwest Pennsylvania which just so happens to be close to where my family lives now. We emailed back and forth over the past few months and after missing out on an opportunity to meet up over the summer, we decided it absolutely HAD to happen when I was in town over Christmas holiday.

We met for lunch at Double Wide in the South Side and chatted over great food. The conversation was just great. We gabbed about everything from our blogs to our families to working out and eating healthy. She was so fun and easy to talk to which, of course, is always great! After lunch, we headed down to Jupe Boutique to look around. Let me just get it out of the way ... Jupe is just the cutest little shop chock full of adorable goodies. I got to meet Cara, one of the owners, and chat a bit. She was so sweet! I'm definitely thinking that Jupe needs a Texas location.

Thanks, Terra, for a great afternoon in Pittsburgh. It was a pleasure to get to meet you finally and I had so much fun! I'm sure it won't be the last time ... there is still so much of the South Side for me to see, hehe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...