Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR

DSC_0015
Cardi: Thrifted NY&Co // Shirt: Target // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Steve Madden // Necklace: Walmart // Bag: Foley&Corinna 
DSC_0025
DSC_0030

Wow. I hate to leave you all with another list but I just can't seem to kick the headache that I have. That, paired with a bit of back to school stress and I'm worthless. I just can't seem to form a coherent paragraph that flows, so a list it is. 
  • I absolutely adore ankle length jeans/pants as of late.
  • These shoes have been around the block a few times. I got them in 2006 and they're still holding up.
  • I stopped by a new thrift store while I was in PA and picked up a few colorful cardigans for the low, low price of $2 each. I always hesitate to invest in good quality, colorful items because I feel like they won't be as versatile as neutrals (silly notion, I know) so I normally head to second hand stores when I want shots of color. Plus, you can never have too many cardis. Can you?
  • I've said it before but this necklace always seems to be the perfect finishing touch. I feel like it matches pretty much everything I own. Which, realistically, I know is probably not true but I don't care because I love it. 
And that, my friends, was all I am good for tonight. A list of four measly comments. Tomorrow is another day, tomorrow is another day. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...