Tuesday, February 1, 2011

{30 for 30} WINTER EDITION

I enjoyed participating in the last 30 for 30 challenge so much that, naturally, I want to give it another go. Admittedly, I do not feel as prepared for this edition as I did for the fall edition. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I stuck to a fairly neutral palette for the fall edition. This time, I feel like I've incorporated a range of different patterns and colors that don't necessarily all coordinate at first glance. Anyway, the rules have not changed (and can be found with the links above) so, without further ado, my thirty items ...

DSC_0007
DSC_0005
DSC_0003
DSC_0004
DSC_0012
DSC_0013
DSC_0002
DSC_0010

I had a really hard time picking my items this time. Part of it stemmed from knowing that, for Texas, winter will be over by the time the challenge is over. There were a few colder weather items that I wouldn't have included if I had a few more weeks of cold weather after the challenge to get some wear out of them. But, alas, this 30 for 30 will head me right into Spring which isn't a bad thing because Spring can be absolutely beautiful in Texas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...