Monday, February 14, 2011

BABY, ITS LOVE

DSC_0037
Cardi: Thrifted Ann Taylor // Shirt: Gap // Skirt: Thrifted // Tights: Hue // Booties: JCPenny
DSC_0078
DSC_0063
DSC_0068

How, you may ask, am I on outfit number 12 when I was only on outfit number 9 in my last post? Well, my friends, I got dressed this weekend (shocking, yes?). In my 30 for 30 clothes (duh). And took photos (because what is the point of getting dressed if you DON'T take photos?). I thought I'd get ahead of things so I labeled the photos with their correct number and got them all ready to post. Then I got dressed this morning and I knew that I had to post this outfit today. Mostly because it is Valentine's day and I am dressed for the occasion. So, there ya have it - the reason that we are out of order and all.

I don't believe I've ever mixed hot pink and red but I've had this outfit in mind for a few weeks. I knew today was the today to whip it out. I l-o-v-e-d it all day long. I even got some big smiles while wearing this. I'm not sure if they were 'wow-she-looks-silly' smiles or 'wow-bright-colors-make-me-happy' smiles but I'm okay with it either way. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...