Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CHECK. CHECK.

DSC_0113
Sweater: Forever 21 // Skirt: Vintage, hemmed // Tights: Gap // Shoes: JCPenny // Necklace: Jupe
DSC_0105

Red? Check. Teal? Check. Green and navy? Coming soon.

Before all is said and done, I will pair this skirt with tights corresponding with all of the colors in it. I left out the mustard color because I tried it and it doesn't look so great. My mustard tights are a bit too light for the color in the skirt and it ended up looking all wrong. Even thought I've only done two colors, as of right now, I like the red the best. 

Which color do you like best so far? 

1 comment:

Rochelle Approved said...

I think I like the teal tights better with that skirt! It's a fantastic skirt! That necklace is so pretty!!

Rochelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...