Monday, February 7, 2011

COLD FEET

Sweater: Forever 21 // Blouse: TJMaxx // Cords: Thrifted Old Navy // Booties: JCPenny

No, not the I'm-nervous-about-something cold feet but the literally-my-feet-are-freezing kinda cold feet. On Saturday, the weather was much more pleasant than it had been and we decided to run a few errands. I had these shoes on with black trouser socks and didn't like how it looked, so I nixed the idea and decided to go without. The boyfriend assured me that it was warm enough to do so. He wasn't figuring that I'd step out of the truck into a huge, icy puddle that would splash icky water into my shoes. The conversation went as follows ... 

Me: "See, I told you I should have worn the socks."
Him: "Why? So that you could have cold, wet socks? I don't see how that would have made a difference."
Me: "..."

Sometimes he makes good points. Sometimes. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...