Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DAY ONE

DSC_0018
DSC_0023 DSC_0025
Shirt: JCPenny // Shorts: TJMaxx // Boots: ELLE via Kohl's // Tights: Gap // Belt: Thrifted

Yes, I just titled this post "Day One" for lack of a better title.

I didn't leave the house today on account of the inch of ice that is covering (pretty much) my entire city. True to form, the entire town shut down and so did I. I spent the day catching up on laundry, finalizing my 30 for 30 items and thats about it.

I love how this utilitarian top looks agains these ruffle-y boots. Actually, I love how anything looks against these ruffle-y boots. The boots can do no wrong in my book. All in all, it was a pretty comfy alternative to schlumping around in my sweats all day long. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...