Tuesday, February 22, 2011

THE EARLY BIRD

DSC_0089
Shirt: Thrifted Vera Wang for Kohl's // Cardi: Thrifted Ann Taylor // Shorts: Old Navy // Shoes: Gap

Oh, hey there bare legs in February. I thought it was a little early for you to come out and play but, evidently, Dallas weather disagrees. Back home in Pennsylvania, my family just had a couple inches of snow dumped on them. When I called to talk to my dad, he was plowing his driveway. Naturally, I made sure to mention that I was wearing shorts. I'm not sure he appreciated the gesture. 

Hmmm, the outfit. I haven't had a formula for getting dressed lately. If I like it ... I put it on. My instinct tells me to belt this tunic-y top but I was feeling a little more relaxed this morning, so I went unbelted. Risky, I know.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

I am so ready for shorts weather. I think we are really far from it, though, here in Iowa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...