Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HEADED FOR SPRING

DSC_0012
Tunic: Thrifted JCrew // Shorts: Old Navy // Tights: Hue // Shoes: Steve Madden // Belt: A'Gaci

I do believe that Texas has decided that it is time for Spring. It is supposed to be in the 60s and 70s for the foreseeable forecast. 

There is something about this salmon color that makes me feel so springy. I especially like how it looks with the navy blue. I felt like it was a little less expected than black or grey. And, of course, I had to throw in the little bit of leopard. I find myself wanting to pair these shoes with pretty much everything these days. I've had them for roughly six years and they have held up really well but, lately they've been a little worse for the wear. Perhaps it is time to think about searching for a replacement pair?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...