Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MEMORY LANE

DSC_0039
Shirt: Target // Cardi: Thrifted NY&Co // Cords: Thrifted Old Navy // Shoes: Steve Madden
DSC_0049
DSC_0033
Shirt: Gap // Cardi: Thrifted Ann Taylor // Jeans, Shoes: Gap


These are those two missing outfit I was talking about. I was feeling super casual this past weekend. I spend a good deal of it sitting at my computer, restoring and reorganizing all of my photos. I had a little technology hiccup last week that caused me to loose all of the images on my computer. Luckily, I had just recently bought a external hard drive (how did I go so long without that thing?!) and I was able to restore nearly all of what I had lost. While I was able to restore it, I was not able to restore my organizational structure. Which was kind of a bummer. Hence sifting through thousands of images and getting them back in their rightful folders. 

It was definitely time consuming but it was actually kind of nice to rediscover old photos that I had forgotten about. I took SO many pictures of baby girl in the past three years and it was a nice little trip down memory lane. It is so funny how when things are happening and you're in the moment, you don't think you could ever forget it but then you had three more years of those moments and some of them get jumbled together. It was nice to relive some of those amazing memories while I was getting things back to normal on my computer. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...