Friday, February 4, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY FRIDAY

Picnik collage
For my photography class I had to demonstrate the differences in aperture stops. The left was taken with f5.2@1/250 and the right was taken with f22@1/15. 

DSC_0023
Another assignment from my class was to capture blur of some sort. I tried shooting a fountain but without my tripod I couldn't shoot at a slow enough shutter speed. My next try was cars. I actually think it is kind of cool. Both this and the aperture techniques are things I knew before entering the class but it is fun to do it anyway. I'm a nerd.

DSC_0008

DSC_0002
The two photos above are the result of that brain power loss I was talking about earlier. I was super bored and lounging around ... in my pjs ... at 3:00pm. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...