Monday, February 28, 2011

POP

DSC_0006
Blouse: Thrifted // Cardi: Thrifted NY&Co // Skirt: Thrifted // Tights: Gap // Shoes: JCPenny

I can't get enough of the colors in this blouse. I love how they're so subtle alone but, when paired with tights or a sweater, they really pop. 

You may or may not have noticed a few changes around Distinctly Desiree. This is a direct result of me thinking I had my HTML code backed up and then realizing that, in fact, I did not. Oops. I'm on the fence about how I feel about it. I like it but there are a few things I'd like to add/tweek about my design and, quite frankly, I'm not sure I have the patience to do it myself. I've been toying with the idea of getting my blog redesigned for a few months now but I can't setting on what I want. Maybe in the next few weeks I'll make up my mind. Until then, I think I'll settle on this one for a bit. If any of you have suggestions for blog templates and/or designers, leave a link in the comments. I'd love to check them out. 

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't wait until this challenge is over so I can pick up a few tops with great colors. Looks fab on you!
Tiffany
http://clothedcommuter.blogspot.com/

kimmie said...

I really like this outfit with the purple and the teal tights. I bought a pair the exact same color but they had a hole in them and I'm so sad.

I've been doing a couple blog designs on the side, if you're interested! You can check them out here. :)

...and I totally copied your signature hand-touching-hair pose in my post today.

Melissa said...

I am in TOTAL love with the colors in this outfit. Gray, purple, teal - SO pretty!

I was going to recommend Kimmie for designers. :) I know that Nelah of 52 New Days does some blog design on the side too.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

kelsey said...

The site looks great! And I love all the colors you worked into this outfit. Fabulous!

Rochelle Approved said...

I noticed the change right away and think it looks great! Very sleek and modern!

Love that outfit and it's great how many colors you've been able to pull out of that blouse!

Rochelle

rlutz said...

I also recommend Kimmie for blog designs...she did mine and is great to work with.
Love that great top with those fun tights!

lingering daydreams said...

CUTE! Love the color combination. I also really like the design of your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...