Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PRESTO CHANGO

DSC_0012
Shirt: Gap // Skirt: ModCloth // Tights: Walmart // Shoes: Gap // Necklace: Kohl's

This dress was never flattering on me. Don't get me wrong, it is a beautiful dress that had absolutely killer detailing on the back. I just never fell right on me. When I would wear it I would spent all day fidgeting with it and, lets face it, that is just not fun. So today, in a fit of frustration, I cut the top half off of the dress. And guess what? I love it! It needs a tighter strip of elastic to replace what was already there but that is no big deal. 

I am trying to think of what to do with the top half of the dress. I love the back too much to just toss it but it is too short to wear as a regular shirt. Maybe i could layer it over a tank this summer for a cute, cut off top? Or should I just cut my losses and be happy with the skirt? I don't know if I can pull off the cut off top, even with a tank under it. Hmmmm...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...