Friday, February 25, 2011

PRIMARY SCHOOL

DSC_0126
Dress: Vintage, hemmed // Shirt: JCPenny // Tights: Hue // Shoes: Old Navy

Today is Friday. I wore this on Wednesday. I thought I posted it on Thursday. Apparently, my days are all mixed up. Yeah, anyway ... 

How 'bout those primary colors? I thought about switching the mustard tights out for red when I saw how RYB I was but then I realized that, with red tights, I'd be just RB and that always makes me feel like I should be holding a flag and watching fireworks. Since it was not a patriotic holiday, the mustard stayed and hung out for a while.

But, all that aside, its Friday! Have a good weekend. 

1 comment:

kelsey said...

I have tights like that, maybe a little brighter, and I never know how to wear them! This is very cute, though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...