Wednesday, February 2, 2011

REPEAT

DSC_0008
Sweater: Gap // Shorts: Old Navy // Tights: Target // Shoes: Steve Madden
DSC_0026

This is a repeat outfit from when I was in Pennsylvania. I never ended up getting a photo so, obviously, the ensemble never happened (duh). I've been wanting to recreate it ever since I got back home but wanted to wait for the 30 for 30 because I knew I was going to include everything I'm wearing. I love how bright tights look against these leopard shoes. I feel like it is unexpected. I don't know if that is in my head or not, haha.

On a weather note, my classes were cancelled yesterday, today and they're already cancelled for tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that nobody is really going anywhere down here. We are a state very ill prepared for any type of wintry mix, to say the least.

And, interestingly enough, I was warmer when I wore this outfit in Pennsylvania. It's the wind that gets you in Texas. When the temperatures are low, it cuts right through you. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...