Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CROPS

DSC_0085
(Dress: ModCloth // Cardi: Thrifted JCrew // Shoes: Steve Madden)

I definitely had the urge to go take photos in the middle of the field. How much prettier would it have been without all that dead grass right behind me? Answer: much prettier. Unfortunately, the farmer (or whoever owned it) was standing a couple hundred yards away and my lovely boyfriend informed me that it is probably not okay to stomp all over his crop. His crop? What crop? If I were I asked, I would totally say that was just grass. But, no, apparently that is crop. What kind of crop, I'm not exactly sure. All I can think about it how much nicer my photos would have been with just the green crop and not the mess brown grass. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...