Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DOWN TO BUSINESS

DSC_0179
Sweater: Thrifted // Jeans: Swapped at TxSCC // Shoes: TOMS // Bracelet: won via Charming Charlie
DSC_0189
DSC_0184

This is my I-really-have-a-ton-of-stuff-to-do look. Upon returning home from Austin, I had an unreal to do list. I had a house to clean because I didn't get to it before I left. Grocery shopping to do because we were completely out of food. A baby girl to get back on a normal schedule, which is a job all of its own. Oh, and about 500 loads of laundry to do. So this is my get down to business outfit. It is very exciting and glamourous, no? 

I have so much to say about Austin and I plan on starting to say it tomorrow. I am still holding my breath that my student edition of Lightroom get approved tomorrow because I want to start editing and posting my photos. I might have to resort back to iPhoto because I'm just that excited. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...