Monday, March 7, 2011

FOURTH BUT NOT LEAST

DSC_0039
Shirt: Gap // Jacket: JCrew via Plato's Closet // Skirt: Vintage, hemmed // Tights: Hue // Shoes: Old Navy

I am convinced that the wind is out to ruin all of my outfit photos. I took, like, 100 shots and this was the only one that came out decent. 

Here is it, the last color in the skirt (minus mustard because I gave up on mustard). I know you've all been waiting with bated breath. I wish the photos had turned out a little better because I really like the whole outfit. The simple white tee with the navy tights was spot on for me. Although, if I'm being completely honestly, I must say that I really wanted to wear this with my cognac boots. THAT would have been the perfect outfit for me. Alas, I did not include those in my 30 items. 

So, now that the color test is complete, which do you like best? 
Navy?
I'm sticking to red. I just can shake it. I love them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...