Monday, March 21, 2011

INSPIRATION TAP OUT

DSC_0079
(Shirt: Target // Jeans: Target via TxSCC Swap // Shoes: YellowBox)
DSC_0083

This outfit was the last of my inspiration. Transitional periods between seasons are hard for me. I always feel out of touch with the clothes that belong in the new season. When this happens, I try to do a big closet clean out to get rid of everything that doesn't fit, doesn't look right, or I just don't like anymore. Since coming back from Austin and getting things settled at home, I haven't had time to do this and it is kind of driving me crazy. Here's to hoping that a closet overhaul is the key to my creativity. That, or perhaps just some good outfit planning? I always seems to feel less stressed when I plan. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...