Thursday, March 24, 2011

MEET VIRGINIA

DSC_0113-2
Dress: Ruche // Cardi: Gap // Belt: Nordstrom // Shoes: Steve Madden // Necklace: Peacock Plume)
DSC_0112-2
DSC_0117-2
DSC_0119-2

My latest photography assignment has been self-portraits which, considering that I take photos of myself almost daily, should not be so difficult to complete. 

This outfit started out completely differently. It involved boots and my new little birdie necklace. Then I looked in the mirror and discovered that it was incredibly boring. Off came the boots, on went the leopard flats. Off came the little birdie necklace, on went my chest piece (as I warmly refer to it). I am a thousand times more pleased with this version of the outfit. It is so amazing what a different a pair of shoes or a necklace can make. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...