Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PURE COMFORT

DSC_0047
Shirt: JCPenny // Sweater, Shoes: Gap // Leggings, Necklace: Kohl's 
DSC_0048
DSC_0050

I kinda love this parking garage. Originally, I went there to get some shots for my photography class and decided to grab outfit shots also. The most convenient time for me to get outfit shots is right smack in the middle of the day which, unfortunately, creates very unflattering shadows. I think parking garages might solve this problem - still lots of natural light and no crazy shadows on my face. Now, if only there were a parking garage conveniently located close to my house.

Anyway. This outfit was created out of pure comfort. I wore it to the movies with the boy Friday night, to the movies with my mum Saturday afternoon and to class Monday morning. I switched out the leggings for Monday morning, so it isn't quite as gross as it sounds. Is it? Oh well. The entire outfit is in the hamper now and I promise not to touch it until it has been washed. Deal? Deal. 

6 comments:

Natasha said...

I absolutely love this outfit!! The necklace is perfect!!


Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

nesha said...

ok i love that outfit. i've been thinking about doing a simple outfit post lately but didn't know if simple would be boring, but you proed it certainly isn't! thanks!!

Tina said...

Hi! I'm another Dallas blogger. I think you've got a great blog! I especially love your outfit the other day with the teal tights.

I'm currently working with Park Lane (the new shops across from Northpark) on a blogger event. They want to bring in a few Dallas bloggers to tour the shops, get a free mani/pedi at Aveda & get a goody bag. Would you be interested? Please email me at tminustplus (at) gmail (dot) com.

Elizabeth said...

I think that outfit is great! You manage to make a comfy weekend-friendly look totally chic. The necklace is perfect and elegant!

Melissa said...

You look comfortable but so very classy and chic! I absolutely ADORE that necklace!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

SWF_Terra said...

You look super duper cozy. How do you find parking garages that are so empty!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...