Tuesday, March 15, 2011

STRAGGLERS

DSC_0035
(Sweater: F21 // Dress: Vintage, hemmed // Tights: Hue // Booties: JCPenny)

DSC_0062
(Jacket: JCrew via Plato's Closet // Shirt: Gap // Shorts: Old Navy // Shoes: Gap)


Alas, the last two outfits from the 30 for 30 challenge. I was up to my ears with things to do in order to leave for the Texas Style Council Conference, so they never got posted. And then I was having too much of a blast in Austin to post, so there ya go.


I really liked these last two outfits. But, that is pretty much all I can say about them because they feel like they happened approximately 10,000 years ago. I have filled my brain up with too much other great info from the conference to remember how I felt in them. My apologies, friends.


I have lots of photos to sift through and post from Austin. And, as luck would have it, my free trial of Adobe Lightroom has run out and I'm in the limbo of waiting to have my student version approved. Once I've used Lightroom, iPhoto just doesn't seem to cut it anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...