Friday, March 18, 2011

TxSCC: DAY TWO

DSC_0130
DSC_0118
Me and Lacy
DSC_0113
(Dress: Ross // Sweater: Thrifted // Shoes: Gap)
DSC_0117


On our second day in Austin we got to explore the 2nd Street District a little more. It is the best little downtown area. The shops are so great and everyone was so nice. Hands down, my favorite shop was Langford Market. They had THE sweetest, most attentive employees that I've come across in a very long time. I must have taken 20 different dresses into a dressing room but they were so nice about helping me find what I wanted in way of styles and sizes. One employee was particularly awesome, she was so much fun to chat with and I'm really glad that we kept bumping into each other throughout the weekend. Devina, if you're reading, I'm totally talking about you. You are awesome!


DSC_0145
Me and Penney
Later that evening, we headed out to the party at BoConcept. I was kind of dragging because I was worn out and probably could have curled up in bed. I'm glad I didn't though because I ended up having a blast! It was SO much fun mingling and getting to know some more ladies. I wish that I had gotten photos with more people.


DSC_0149
(Dress: Thrifted Gianni Bini // Cardi: Thrifted JCrew // Booties: JCPenny // Necklace: Peacock Plume // Watch: c/o TIKKR)
DSC_0154
Isn't this necklace by Peacock Plume amazing?! It was $20, people. Yes, $20. I fell in love and hand to have it right then and there. I especially adore it with the this sherbet orange color.

photobooth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...