Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ARTSY

DSC_0065
(maxi: f21 / tank: thrifted old navy / sandals: old navy / sunnies: tom ford)
DSC_0067
DSC_0077


I really had to fight the urge to slip a belt on with this blousy top. At first, I felt too undone but then I realized just how comfy I was and I didn't really care if I looked "undone" anymore. I felt very laid back and artsy in this, for some reason. Which was perfect considering that we spent the day taking photos at an art festival in downtown McKinney.

When I style this top, my inclination is always to pair it with navy. I don't understand this in the least because there isn't a drop of navy in the top. I guess navy just seems like a good grounded neutral, without being quite as harsh as black, to show off the colorful print.

Maxi Skirt/Dress | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...