Monday, April 11, 2011

CLEAN AND EASY

DSC_0020
(tank: target / cardi: f21 / jeans: f21 / flats: steve madden / sunnies: tom ford)
DSC_0022
DSC_0024
DSC_0025
BG's outfit - (shirt: target / cardi: old navy / 3D glasses c/o Cinemark, hehe)
DSC_0029
DSC_0034


This look comes directly from a polyvore outfit that I pinned on Pinterest. However, I wish my jeans were a little less skinny at a little more slouchy. I am constantly bookmarking/pining/tearing pages out of magazine of outfits that I want to recreate but, when it is crunch time and I don't have anything to wear, I always forget that I have them. Not this time. I was running late for class and needed something clean and easy. Yes, clean and easy were my only two requirement. If we are being honestly, I probably would have gone for just easy. 

As you can tell, we went to see a 3D movie (no those are not just super rad sunnies). We took baby girl to see Tangled in 3D. It was adorable. Baby girl loved it! To be honest, she would have probably liked any movie that we saw. She just gets excited about going to the theater. I think she feels like it is a "big girl" thing. It is pretty cute.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...