Thursday, April 14, 2011

COLOR COMBOS

DSC_0082
(dress: ruche / chambray shirt: walmart / shoes: target / necklace: f21)
DSC_0086
DSC_0090

This dress is one of the comfiest things I own. It is so super soft and has the requisite elastic waist. I've been really inspired by color combinations lately which, I have a feeling, is stemming from the wedding planning. It is so inspiring to look through wedding blogs and see all of these wonderful combos. Instead of narrowing one down for my own event, I'm transferring the inspiration to my outfit - its awesome.

Admittedly, I am not the most in your face person when it comes to color. Sometimes I love to dress with big bold colors taking up most of my outfit but, most of the time, I really enjoy injecting color through accessories. The turquoise/aqua (necklace) and red (shoes) color combo has been on my radar for a while now. I am absolutely loving it. 

What are your favorite color combinations lately? Along with turquoise/aqua and red, I'm loving mustard and red, deep orange and light blue, teal and khaki, and navy and fushia. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...