Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ELECTRIC

DSC_0231
(dress: old navy / cardi: thrifted ann taylor / shoes: steve madden / belt: f21)
DSC_0237
DSC_0238

I've been intrigued by color blocking for a while now. I ways imagine utilizing the trend with separates though. You know, an awesome bright pencil skirt/skinny jeans/trousers (I'm thinking cobalt or red) with an equally fun bright top (turquoise, preferably) and nude accessories. I haven't spent much time thinking about it or anything though, haha...ok yes I have.

When I threw this cobalt dress on the other day, it was a little too chilly to go without a cardi. I reached for my go-to black one but, hanging right next to it, I found this bright pink number. And a color blocked outfit was born.

I like it. Don't get me wrong...I still want my dream outfit noted above but, I like it. 



Check out all of the other awesome color blocking entries here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...