Thursday, April 21, 2011

IMPATIENCE

DSC_0049
(jacket: ross / shirt: french connection for sears / jeans: michael kors via tjmaxx / shoes: yellowbox / bag: jototes)
DSC_0039
DSC_0040
DSC_0046

This outfit is a direct example of my impatience. I had this outfit listed out on a post it note and, rather than pants, it was paired with cut off shorts and brown sandals. But, when the weather said 55 and rainy, I decided to adapt the outfit to work for the current conditions. As it turns out, I didn't really need to adapt because it warmed up nicely.

Plan on seeing said unworn outfit in the near future...as soon as I find some great brown sandals that I like. Any suggestions (flat, dark brown, easy on/easy off but not flip flops)? I know what I want because I had them in silver last year but, for the life of me, I can't find anything I'm liking this year. Boo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...