Wednesday, April 6, 2011

LACKING

DSC_0128-2
(F21 tank top, swapped Target jeans, Payless wedges, Gorjana necklace, Michael Kors watch)

My closest is lacking in separates that I actually have the desire to wear. Generally speaking, I rotate the same few t-shirts (white, grey, black) and a couple blouses here and there. I have been trying to be more intentional about buying things that I will be able to wear in a multitude of ways and this tank was one of them. I love all of the colors in it - it just screams summer to me. Plus, it is the softest, breeziest material. 

In other news, I am in the market for a graduation/birthday present (it really is super convenient that they fall so close to one another) and I've been dying for a new lens. I'm trying to decide between the 35mm f/1.8 or the 50mm f/1.4, both Nikkor. I rarely use my 18-55mm lens at it's full zoom potential, so I'm leaning slightly toward the 35mm but I really like the f/1.4 of the 50mm. Any thoughts? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...