Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WINDY WIND

DSC_0099

This wind and I? Yeah, we're not on such great terms. It likes to mess up my hair and make for very close encounters with indecent exposure. Also, it make my nice polka dot dress cling to my legs link spandex - not all that flattering.

However, I do love the contrast of this peachy cardi with this bright blue dress. They've been hanging together in my closet for a while now and I decided that I needed to give them a shot together. Sometimes, when I have a print like this that has one dominant color that I wouldn't quite consider to be a neutral, I have a hard time pairing it with things that aren't neutral themselves. But, I like how this came together with the cognac shoes and belt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...