Friday, April 8, 2011

WIN

DSC_0005
(Target shirt, NY&Co maxi skirt, Bakers sandals, SHOPSTRUT & Walmart necklaces)
DSC_0008

This grey t-shirt gets a lot of wear. It is comfy, soft and the perfect weight. It goes with virtually everything in my closet. That, my friends, is a win in my book. 

This maxi shirt is also a win. It the that wonderful fabric that resists wrinkles completely (win). It also has this awesome little drapey thing going on off to the side (win). It has an elastic waistband (double win). And it is this great shade of purple (that didn't photograph well, boo) that I can see myself remixing with a handful of things I own (win). 

Overall, I really love how this outfit fell together so simply. Grey tee, maxi shirt, a couple of accessories - done, done and done. Love it. 

You know what else I love? Weekends. Lets hear it for tomorrow being Friday. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...