Monday, May 16, 2011

OFFICIALLY

DSC_0030
(tank: target via plato's closet / shorts: american eagle / shoes: sears / belt thrifted)


Well. I am officially in Pennsylvania. I am officially unloaded. I am officially sick. Which means that I am NOT officially unpacked. Also, it means that I am not officially a Pennsylvania style blogger since I have yet to do any outfit shots since I arrived. I blame it on the sickness that has rooted itself in my throat and refuses to leave. That, and the fact that I have approximately two shirt, a pair of shorts and some pjs unpacked. I love me some cute pjs, so perhaps I should do some shots of those? I kid, I kid.

This photo was taken a few days before we left Texas. It just so happens that this tank is one of my two shirts and these shorts are my only bottoms, haha.

I wish I had gotten more photos of the outfit because I really loved it. It was definitely easy summer attire. These are going to be my summer staples, I'm sure of it. Well, they will be my summer staples if it ever stops raining in my home state. If not, wellies and umbrellas are sure to make an appearance. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...