Thursday, May 5, 2011

PIPE DREAM

DSC_0005
(dress: ross / sandals: sears / sunnies: tom ford)
DSC_0009
DSC_0013
DSC_0015
DSC_0010
DSC_0008


Things are still crazy. I'm knocking things off my school to-do list left and right but, things are still crazy on the home front. I suspect they will stay that way for the majority of the summer. Although, hopefully they will relax a little when we are no longer on a moving deadline. Pipe dream, yes? 

Otherwise ... good new - my 50mm lens arrived on Wednesday! It has taken a bit of adjusting to get used to the fixed focal length but I am l-o-v-i-n-g it. I'm pretty sure it is the best thing that has ever walked, er shipped, into my life (you know, behind baby girl and fiancee and family and all that, hehe). I mean, it is amazing - beautiful - fantastic. 

Ok, enough of that. I tend to feel strange when I wear black in the spring/summer. I feel like I need to be light and airy but, while honestly, this dress is the most comfortable thing I have that isn't packed and I wanted to be comfortable. I actually am really happy with the super minimal styling - just a dress and some sandals. Isn't that was spring time is about? I feel like this outfit will be popping up regularly in the next few months. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...