Monday, May 2, 2011

REALITY

DSC_0105
(shirt, cardi: target / jeans: f21 / shoes: sears / belt: thrifted / necklace: walmart)

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I'm swamped with end of semester goodness (aka horrible-ness), stress from our impending move, oh and planning a wedding. Hence, the silence on the blog front - I am behind on responding to comments, posting and reading (my Bloglovin' is out of control). Truth be told, I have a very limited closet right now and I'm so stressed that I really don't feel like donning anything other than a t-shirts and jeans. This leaves me feeling pretty blah and stressed that I'm not cranking out current posts, let alone posts to schedule for when I'll be out of commission due to the move and the whole not having Internet for a while thing (scary).

The whole things has made me feel very negative and I really dislike that feeling. Then I gave myself a hard slap and though, Desiree you've got a lot going on right now ... if you have time to blog, you have time to blog either way, I'm sure the Internet will get on fine without you. Um, ain't that the truth?

So this is my apology for, well, having to take care of in person things. While I miss posting, reading and commenting ... I know that there are big things going on in real time that need my attention. So I'm giving myself a hall pass for a bit - if it happens, it happens.

On a more positive note ... my 50mm f/1.4 lens FINALLY shipped today. I should have it in my grubby little hand by Wednesday evening, just in time to finish up my final photography project of the semester. I'm pretty pumped.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...