Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TWO LISTS

DSC_0263
(shirt: gap / jacket: ross / jeans: target / necklace: f21 / shoes: toms / ring: lia sofia)
DSC_0266
DSC_0268
DSC_0270

I miss not having my clothes organized.
Hell, I miss not having my clothes unpacked.
I miss planning outfits.
I miss blogging :(


Ok, enough with the negative nelly madness. How about we focus on some things that I'm really happy about? 


I'm really happy that ... 
it is cool enough for me to layer in the summertime sometimes. 
our house is getting closer to being done.
my new kitchen is going to be so darn pretty.
that I get to see my Mum tomorrow for the first time in a month.
that I have so many fun things planning to do with baby girl and future husband this summer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...