Monday, July 18, 2011

CREAME, PINK AND RED ALL OVER

DSC_0736
(dress: old navy / vest, shoes: walmart / scarf: thrifted / ring: mommed)
DSC_0744
DSC_0750
DSC_0752
DSC_0756

I told you all that the next time I wore this dress it would be paired with red. I kind of pictured this turning out a bit differently. I wanted to pair it with all of the stuff I did PLUS my red kitten wedges. However, I couldn't find my red kitten wedges. Oh well ... flat, brown sandals worked alright. 

On other notes - my fiancee starts his new job at General Electric today! How awesome is that?! Over 5000 people interviewed for 100 jobs and he was one of the 100 that got hired. It is a really, really great opportunity for him and I'm pretty darn proud. Ok, end small gushing session.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...