Monday, July 11, 2011

HARD TIME

DSC_0597
(dress, tank, belt: f21 / cardi: nordstrom / shoes: gap / watch: michael kors)
DSC_0601
DSC_0608


I’ve been having a really hard time writing posts lately. I’ve attempted this one four or five times and it just isn’t working out. Get dressed, take pictures of yourself, post pictures of yourself and describe what you felt/wore/saw/thought that day. Easy, right? Apparently not. 
My mum gave me this dress. I love it but I normally wouldn’t wear it because it has an empire waist and I prefer things that sit at my natural waist because they’re easier for me to belt and, therefore (in my mind), more versatile. That being said, this dress is probably one of the lightest, coolest things which makes it pretty convenient for hot humid summers. When the sun slips behind the trees it is perfect with a light cardigan. 
Oh and as it turns out, it is pretty easy to belt at an empire waist when you use an elastic backed belt ... it grabs at the fabric. Duh, Desiree, duh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...