Friday, July 1, 2011

MIDI MAGIC

I am of average height - 5 feet 4 inches. That being said, I still love a good maxi dress and a pair of rolled hem jeans. However, I was less than convinced about the midi dress. Which brings me to today's outfit.


DSC_0485
(tank: target / skirt: plato's closet / cardi: nordstrom / shoes: gap / necklace: lia sophia)
DSC_0487
DSC_0488
DSC_0490
DSC_0494

I really meant to wear this skirt as a tube dress (it has a handy elastic waistband) but, alas, it was quite chilly when I left my house this morning. I didn't really have time to pull together a whole new outfit so I kinda improvised. Had I had more time, I probably wouldn't have worn this this way. I would have thought it made me look squat ... and maybe it does but I love it anyway. I felt awesome in this all day long. I kept twirling around and pretending I was a ballerina because midi skirts + ballet flats = ballerina. Obviously.


What about you? How do you feel about midi skirts?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...