Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PRIORITIES

DSC_1025
(shirt: target via plato's closet / shorts: american eagle / sandals: walmart / belt: thrifted / necklace: mommed)
DSC_1027


This shirt is perfect for the super steamy couple of days we've been having lately - light colored and light weigh, these are my only two necessities when getting dressed when it is hot and humid outside. While I know that dresses are much breezier on hot days, I find myself much more drawn to shorts when the temperatures soar. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I can run around and make myself comfortable without having to worry about maintaining my ladylike-ness (I'm pretty sure I made that word up). What I mean is ... that I can sit indian style on the floor with my baby girl and my doggie and not have to worry about giving random people an eye full. Yes, these are my priorities. Its summer, what can I say?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...