Tuesday, August 30, 2011

COMFY COZY

DSC_0156
DSC_0155
DSC_0165
DSC_0134
Sweatshirt: Element
Jeans: F21
Shoes: Keds, thrifted

I like to dress up as much as the next girl but, deep down, I really like the ease of throwing on some jeans and a comfy sweatshirt. I really like to be cozy. Especially when I'm spending 1 1/2 in a freezing cold movie theater. (Seriously, why are they so cold?)

I've been seeing a lot of crew neck sweatshirts online and it kind of piqued my interest. They are less frumpy than the ones speckled with sports logos (don't get me wrong, I definitely have my favorite ratty Steelers hoodie but I just don't wear it as part of an actual outfit often) and I actually feel put together when I'm wearing it. A super casual put together, but put together all the same.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...