Monday, August 29, 2011

COMPLEMENTARY

DSC_0142
DSC_0137
DSC_0147
Dress: F21
Scarf: Thrifted
Shoes: Gap, thrifted

This scarf has been looped around the hanger that this dress was occupying for quite some time. Since I've decided that summer is definitely beginning to say goodbye, I thought I should pull this out before it requires tights and a jacket to be weather appropriate.

What I really love about prints is that they can inspire color combinations that I wouldn't have considered otherwise. I know that, technically speaking, blue and orange go together like peanut butter and jelly because they are complementary colors and all that jazz yet I wouldn't gravitate toward the color combination if they weren't together in the scarf. Since both colors are pretty bold, I went super simple with the rest of the outfit - no jewelry, just some little metallic sandals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Learn to trade Forex. I'm trading currency forex with a metatrder demo http://2pipfixed.com using autotrader EA and scalping. I do this from my home as a part time job. They are a very honest broker and the best forex brokers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...