Thursday, August 4, 2011

IN A CINCH

DSC_0004
DSC_0010
DSC_0014
DSC_0015
DSC_0016

We get the keys to our new place tomorrow evening! *key big sigh of relief*

Unfortunately, future husband works over time all day Saturday and Sunday. Voluntary over time but still, its overtime and that means that baby girl and I won't get to spend very much of the weekend with him. Still, it is really exciting to have a whole new place to make our own.

It has been insanely humid as of late. Normally I don't mind it - I have straight hair so I don't generally have to worry about frizzies and I don't wear enough make-up to worry about it melting off - but this is the kind of humidity that makes you feel like you need to shower again immediately up on walking outside. 

This color combination is one I've worn before and really liked. As much as I would have loved to have worn this dress sans cinching, I decided last minute that it just wasn't all that flattering. On the way out the door I grabbed this hot pink belt and, while it might not have maximized airflow, it definitely looked more appealing to me. 

Dress: Old Navy, via Plato's Closet
Belt: Target
Shoes: Gap, thrifted
Bracelets: gifted
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...