Monday, August 15, 2011

LEISURE

DSC_0038
DSC_0040
DSC_0034

Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Target
Sandals: Gap, thrifted
Sunnies: Walmart

Saturday was just the kind of day I needed - we went to lunch with some of our married friends, then to the beach for some fun in the sun and then to cook out with those same friends. It was really nice to just be able to hang out and make plans for the day at our leisure.

I needed a low fuss outfit to throw on for dinner after the beach. I was feeling pretty relaxed and didn't want to deal with accessories or makeup or blow drying my hair. Isn't that what summer is all about? Speaking of summer, I am getting the distinct feeling that it is on its way out. Don't get me wrong, the days are still steamy but the mornings and nights are definitely developing a bit of a chill. I can't say I'm not super excited because I definitely am, this will be my first real autumn and winter in nearly 10 years.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...