Thursday, August 25, 2011

REAL LIFE

DSC_0101
DSC_0103
DSC_0107
Shirt: TJMaxx
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Thrifted
Sunnies: Tom Ford

I've talked about it before but, sometimes I have a hard time deciding exactly how I want to wear things. Since I am running outta summer, I decided to maximize my latest purchase and wear it two days in a row. Actually, if we're being honest, I am seriously considering wearing the top a third way tomorrow. Gross? Maybe. Real life? Totally.

I really love how the colors pop against this cream skirt. Granted, I also consider blue jeans a neutral but the colors seem so much more alive next to the lighter neutral of the skirt. I wanted to keep it simple and really let the colors speak for themselves, so I slipped on some black flats and some dangly purple earrings and called it a morning. Bada bing, bada boom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...