Tuesday, August 16, 2011

THE RIGHT CHOICE

DSC_0047
DSC_0049
DSC_0051
Dress: Target
Sweater: vintage
Belt: Target
Sandals: Gap, thrifted
DSC_0052
DSC_0053
DSC_0057
DSC_0056
Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: Target
Sandals: Target
Headband: The Children's Place

Today baby girl and I went on a little wedding related adventure. This wedding has been quite the adventure. Originally, it was planning for this weekend but, a couple of months ago, we decided that it was in our best interest to push the date back a bit. After going back and forth about a thousand times, I finally feel like everything is in place and we are making the right choice about how to get married. It feels good, lemme tell ya.

I thrifted this cropped(ish) sweater a few weeks ago with the idea of wearing it with a maxi dress. However, while unpacking these two garments were laying side by side and I decided that, not only was that ultra convenient, but it also was pretty cute.

I had to include baby girl in this post because she looked pretty darn cute today as well. She ventured into a little pattern mixing territory today. She picked her shoes all by herself because 'there are butterflies on my shirt and I need butterflies on my shoes' - she is a logical one, that girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

My blog:
DSL Anbieter dslvergleichdsl.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...